Orthopedic Telemedicine appointments via FaceTime or WhatsApp can assist all patients for the following:
- Evaluating and treating upper extremity problems from shoulders to fingers
- Routine follow ups when an injection is not likely to be recommended
- MRI and Nerve test follow ups and discussion of results
- Discussion of potential surgery and scheduling for a later date
- New MRI or nerve test orders
- Physical and Occupational Therapy discussion and orders
- Medication prescriptions and conservative treatment recommendations
Telemedicine appointments are with our expert physicians at Orlando Hand Surgery Associates from:
- Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 8:00 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am – 12 noon
We accept insurance (per authorization) for these appointments and will offer a self-pay of $50 per appointment
For self-pay patients, if the appointment results in an in-person visit, the $50 self-pay fee will be applied toward any costs incurred during the in-person visit.
Complete the information below and someone from OHSA will contact you immediately to schedule same day or next day appointments.